WHO WE ARE
We are BACHWORLD FASHION SRL (“we”, “us”, “ours”) and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Operator: BACHWORLD FASHION SRL (“BACH”), a company based in Bdul. Independentei 142-146 C, Brăila, Romania, registered at the Bucharest Trade Register Office with J09 / 331/2020, CUI 42623390 uses the bachcouture.com Website and processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (“Regulation”)
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY BACH ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY MINORS.
WHAT categories of personal data WE COLLECT AND HOW
When you interact with us, whether you use our website or communicate with us through other communication channels, we may collect the following information about you:
Information you provide to us: You can provide us with information about you if you sign up for an account on our website, place an order for products, fill out any online forms (such as registration forms, contests and surveys ), choose to receive our newsletters and special offers, participate in a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our website or correspond with us (by e-mail, phone, instant chat, social media or otherwise).
Depending on what you provide, this information may include: your name, address or location, phone number and email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, shopping preferences, images and financial information (including details your credit or debit card, even if we don’t keep them, our payment processors do).
If you register an account on our website, you can choose to provide us with the photo and you can choose an alias (your nickname). Using your account, you can invite your friends to shop on our website (including via email, Facebook or Twitter). Although they will be notified that we have received their details from you, please make sure that you have your friends’ permission before sharing your contact information with us and sending only emails to people you know and who you know I agree with that.
Information we receive from other operators: we may receive information about you from other sources, such as your other accounts or websites, including our partners, social media providers such as Facebook and Twitter, networks advertising and analysis partners and payment and delivery service providers.
By connecting to our mobile applications through the Facebook or Twitter platform or by connecting your account on our website to your Facebook or Twitter accounts, you implicitly grant us permission to obtain certain information from these operators. The specific types of information we may obtain depend on your account settings and / or our website and will be subject to their privacy policies.
We supplement the data you provide to us with data from data attachment services, such as data from the public or social chart, to help you submit our promotional offers. We will add this data to the information in our customer account to better understand customer interests and to provide more relevant product recommendations and advertising, to increase our customer’s security when using our website, and to comply with our obligations. such as sanctions laws. This information can refer to the size of the household, family income or profession. This information may be associated with your personal information, such as your name, email, mailing address, home address, or telephone number.
BACH does not collect or otherwise process sensitive data, included by the Regulation in special categories of personal data. We also do not collect or process data on minors under the age of 16.
How we collect your data:
Information that our IT systems collect about you: Each time you visit the site, certain information will be automatically created and recorded by our computer systems. This information includes:
- Device information: The information provided by your device differs depending on the type of device you’re using (whether it’s a computer, Mac, iPhone, Android, or otherwise) and settings on your device, but includes the type of device you have (such as an iPhone 6S or Samsung Galaxy S7), the IP address of the device, the browser you are using, the mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, the time zone and the location of your country, blocking or downloading error reports.
- Information we collect in the store: BACH is always looking for new opportunities to improve your shopping experience and this extends to your in-store experiences. When you visit the BACH store, you may have the opportunity to use pioneering technology to enhance your in-store experience. You can also provide us with information about you in the store if you make a purchase using a credit or debit card, complete a survey or questionnaire, participate in a contest or promotion, provide feedback, or to have other types of interactions with us in the store. If you use a WiFi-enabled device in the store, certain information may be provided by your device, which will vary depending on your device and settings. The information that can be provided is the type of device you have, the address of the access media identifier / control (MAC), the proximity of the device to the access point, the location of the device and, where applicable, when and for how long the device is connected to the Wi-Fi network. You can stop providing information by turning off Wi-Fi on your device.
PURPOSES AND BASIS OF PROCESSING
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the services requested by you: the processing of your data is necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract between BACH and you.
- For the execution of obligations imposed by applicable law, including tax and accounting law.
- To improve BACH services
- In marketing
- To defend our legitimate interests
In order to provide you with the requested services, including to allow you to order and receive products ordered using our website, to manage your account and to optimize your experience, we must use the information we collect.
We also use the information for marketing and advertising purposes. If you have told us that you wish to receive marketing communications or have made a purchase using our services, we and our partners will use your personal information (including name, email address and address) to assist you. occasionally send updates, news, and offers by email, mail, or other forms of media. We may use your information (including additional information received from partners that we attach to our existing customer information, as described below) to tailor these messages to you. You can unsubscribe from our email marketing communications by changing your preferences in the profile management section of your account or by following the instructions to unsubscribe from promotional emails.
We also conduct research, analysis and surveys on the use of our site and customer opinions. We track your expenses on the BACH website so we can offer you our exclusive loyalty programs, such as the VIP and Access client program.
Finally, we use your information to confirm your identity and to perform credit checks or anti-fraud checks to ensure your financial security as well as ours.
Please scroll down to find out the detailed purposes for which we request your information, what specific information is collected and the legal basis that allows us to collect this data:
- For the creation and administration of the BACH customer account, the processing of orders, including taking over, validating, shipping and invoicing them, for solving problems of any kind related to an order, purchased goods or services, for returning products according to legal provisions and reimbursing the value of products according legal provisions, to provide support services, we collect: name, email, password and other additional details that you want to add to your account, such as phone number, delivery addresses and gender. The legal basis for the processing is the conclusion and execution of a contract with you.
- For the payment of orders we collect: the information containing the credit / debit card number, the name of the holder and the CVV. This information is not stored by BACH but is transferred only to our authorized payment service providers. The legal basis is the execution of a contract with you.
- To monitor the quality of our customer service, we collect: name, email address, password and addresses and contact history with us. The legal basis is the legitimate interests in carrying out our activity.
- In order to administer, maintain and optimize our website and our services, we collect: your device information (eg device IP address and device type), cookie identifiers and browsing information. The legal basis is the legitimate interests in carrying out our activity.
- To perform fraud and credit checks and if we can do business with you, we collect the name; e-mail; addresses; credit / debit card details; browsing history; shopping history; date of birth; sex; device information (such as IP address and device type), any national identifiers (such as driver’s license or ID cards), and any publicly available information (such as profiles or social media news). The legal basis is the legitimate interests of protecting BACH and its customers from fraudulent activities, and we ensure that all measures we take guarantee a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we also base our processing on legal provisions such as the obligation to ensure the protection of goods and values provided by the applicable legislation in this matter.
- To send you marketing communications and personalized offers and to manage our loyalty programs, we collect names; Email Address; phone number; addresses; date of birth; shopping history; historical navigation and behavior; device information; shopping preferences; cookie identifiers; internal identifiers; the country. The legal basis is represented by the consent expressed and the legitimate interests of the direct electronic marketing of products and services similar to those you have acquired using our website provided by art. 12 of Law 506/2004. You can withdraw your consent at any time by: changing the settings in the customer account in the “My Subscriptions” section OR accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the messages you receive from us; OR by contacting BACH using the contact details described above
- Conducting research, analysis and surveys on the use of our website, we collect: IP address; Device information. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business and improving our website and your experience, and this processing will not affect your interests.
- Advertising and targeted advertising of our products and services and our partners, we collect: email address, cookie identifiers and device information. The legal basis is mainly represented by your consent but sometimes also by the legitimate interest in carrying out the activity.
- To produce aggregate statistical reports, we use your order history, provided that the result of such reports does not identify you. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in carrying out our business and improving our website.
In all situations where we base our marketing activities on our legitimate interest in promoting and developing our business, we take care and take all necessary measures to ensure that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected. You can ask us at any time, by the means described above, to stop the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, and we will process your request.
WITH WHOM PERSONAL DATA IS SHARED
In order to provide our site and services, we work with a number of carefully selected third-party collaborators. To do so, we may share your information with these third parties in the following limited circumstances:
A. third-party service providers to carry out the activity or to carry out the contract with you. In order to function properly, we rely on a series of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. We must allow these companies to use your personal information but only to the extent necessary to provide the services and benefit from their products.
Below you can find the types of third parties we use:
- The courier companies we use to deliver your products. They must have access to your order information, including your name and delivery address. These suppliers operate globally, with many local companies that can be hired depending on the shipping address;
- The payment service providers we use to process your payment information (including your credit / debit card details) so that we can collect payment from you. They are based in the European Union, the United States and China. and are hired based on your location;
- Analysis and search engine providers such as Google and Hotjar that we use to help us improve and optimize our website. These suppliers are based in the United States and Europe.
- The IT / technology providers we use to support, maintain, and provide our technology and IT infrastructure that supports our website and your information storage. This includes Linux CentOS, which we use to host your information, and which is based in Romania.
- Advertising Agents for Marketing Purposes: We may provide your information to our advertising and social media partners (including Facebook and Twitter, where you have a user account) where they require data to select and deliver relevant advertising about our products and services. our partners and others;
- to comply with legal requirements: on occasion, we may be required to liaise with various regulators and law enforcement agencies in a number of different countries, whether as a result of the law, a court decision or other legal process . Although we challenge requests where appropriate, in some cases we may need to share your information with regulators or law enforcement agencies. If we consider it appropriate and provided that this is not prohibited by law or court decision, we will try to notify you of these legal requests; and
B. Aggregate information with third parties: we may aggregate your information with the information of other customers, creating a data set of information about the use of our website, the purchase of products and other general information, grouped about our customers based on our legitimate interest. understand the use of our service and the demand for our product. Although this dataset is aggregated and anonymized, which means that it cannot identify an individual, it provides valuable information about your use of our website, and we may therefore share it with selected third parties. These parties may include providers of plugins or similar technologies to help measure traffic, our partners, and other providers to enable them to better store our products and investors.
Transfers of personal data
We store and process your personal data in Romania.
This policy complies with the general legal framework on the protection of personal data, explains cookies and details how our users can manage their preferences.
What is a cookie?
An Internet cookie (known as a cookie) is a small file, which consists of numbers and letters and which, when you access a site, is saved in the browser you use (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla, Safari) and stored on your computer, phone, tablet or any other device through which you access that site. Cookies do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user on whose equipment they were installed. Although cookies are stored in the internet user’s device memory, they cannot access other information on that device. We use technology such as “cookies” to collect information and store your online preferences.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
- CATEGORY 1: STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES These cookies are essential to allow you to browse a website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have requested, such as the retention of credentials or shopping cart products, cannot be provided.
- CATEGORY 2: PERFORMANCE COOKIES These cookies collect anonymous information about how you use our website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers reach our site, navigate or use our website, and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as browsing, shopping experience, and marketing campaigns. marketing. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established. You can opt for these cookies using your browser settings.
- CATEGORY 3: FUNCTIONAL COOKIES These cookies remember the choices you make, such as the country from which you visit our website, language and search parameters, such as size, color or product line. These can then be used to give you a better experience for your selections and to make your visits more tailored and enjoyable. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymized and may not track your browsing activity on other websites. You can opt for these cookies using your browser settings.
- CATEGORY 4: TARGET OR ADVERTISING COOKIES These cookies collect information about your browsing habits to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of views of an ad, as well as to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks. They note that the websites you visit and that the information is shared with other parties, such as advertisers. For example, we use third-party companies to provide you with more personalized ads when you visit other websites. You can opt for these cookies using your browser settings.
- CATEGORY 5: SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES These cookies allow you to share what you have done on the website on social media, such as Facebook and Twitter. Please see the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work. If you wish to delete cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area of your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or functions of the website.
How can you manage your cookie options?
You can delete cookies at any time using the “Privacy” option in the Settings category.
You can withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time through the following options:
- Google Analytics cookies on all websites – access the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on;
- other third-party cookies related to behavioral advertising – visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- any other type of cookies can be deleted from the browser settings.
If you need more information about the use and setting of cookie preferences, you can contact us at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find more information about cookies in general at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.com.
Please note that refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising. This means that the excluded company or companies will no longer run ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you may see more ads that are irrelevant to you and your preferences.
It is very important for us to keep your personal data safe. We take reasonable steps to try to protect the personal information you provide, including:
- Use a Secure Transport Layer (TLS) to encrypt personal data you provide to us during the ordering process (including any financial information, such as credit or debit card details);
- Requesting the establishment of a unique username and password to access your account on our website;
- We do not keep details of your credit or debit card that would allow any third party to trade using that credit or debit card (such as your CVV number); and
- Regular monitoring of our servers and IT systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, despite this, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to or through our website, and any such transmission is at your own risk. In particular, please note that if you voluntarily disclose personal information through other means of communication than the website in an unprotected environment (such as by e-mail, SMS, online messaging), then this information may be collected and used by persons outside our control or yours.
STORAGE AND ARCHIVING
We keep the data you provide to us, as long as you have your account active with us and subsequently for a period of 5 years, during which you may have questions or a complaint about our services, or for a longer period storage in the case of data for which we are obliged to comply with in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances you may ask us to delete your data, as shown below.
Once you have finished using our services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
The regulation stipulates what your rights are in relation to the personal data we hold. Please note the following if you wish to exercise these rights:
- In order to maintain the confidentiality of all records containing personal data, please send us your requests regarding such records using the e-mail address associated with your BACH account. Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information for the purpose of confirming your identity. When you have called someone else to make the request on your behalf, that person and / or organization must provide us with a power of attorney. written, valid, issued by you
- We will not charge you a fee to exercise any rights with respect to your personal data, unless your request for access to information is illegitimate, repetitive or excessive, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount in such circumstances. We will inform you of any fees applied before resolving your application.
- We want to respond to any valid requests within a maximum of one month, unless this is particularly complicated or if you have made several requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of two months. We will let you know if we need more than a month. We may ask you if you can tell us exactly what you want to receive or what worries you. This will help us act faster and shorten the response time to your request.
Rights of the data subject:
- Right of access: you can ask us to confirm if we process your personal data; provide you with a copy of this data; to provide you with other information about your personal data, such as the data we have, what we use it for, to whom we disclose it, if we transfer it abroad and how we protect it, how long we keep it, what rights you have , how you can make a complaint, where we obtained your data, to the extent that the information has not already been provided to you by this information. You may also request a written copy of your information. If you need more than one copy of the data we hold about you, we may charge a reasonable administration fee.
- Right of rectification: you can request that we rectify or complete your inaccurate or incomplete personal data. We may try to verify the accuracy of the data before rectifying it. Please note that while we assess whether the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may exercise your right to restrict the processing of applicable data, as described below.
- Withdrawal of consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your preferences in “My Account” or by unsubscribing at the bottom of each email you receive or by writing via email, as shown below.
- Right to delete data: you have the right to request that we delete your personal data. This is possible to the extent and only if: they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; or you have withdrawn your consent (if the data processing was based on consent); or exercise a legal right to object; or they have been processed illegally; or we have a legal obligation to do so. Please note that we are not obligated to comply with your request to delete personal data if the processing of your personal data is necessary: to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend a right in court, or for other circumstances in which we are not required to comply with your request to delete data.
Please, before requesting the deletion of personal data, keep in mind and save all the documents related to the orders made from BACH, regardless of whether the invoicing was made to you or to another natural or legal person (such as: invoices, certificates warranty). If you do not do this before exercising your right of deletion, you will lose all these documents and BACH will be unable to make them available to you, as appropriate, because the process of deleting data, respectively BACH account , with all the data and documents related to it, is an irreversible process.
- Right to restrict data processing: in case of a dispute regarding the correctness of the processing of your personal data, you can request the restriction of processing but only if: (1) the accuracy of the data we process is contested (by request for rectification) to allow us to check their accuracy; or (2) the processing is illegal (according to a court decision), but you do not want the data to be deleted; or (3) they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, but you need them to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; or (4) you have exercised your right to object to the processing – for the period of verification that our rights prevail. Please note that we will continue to use your personal data following a request for a restriction, if: we have your valid consent expressed; or to establish, exercise or ensure the defense of a right in court; or to protect our rights or those of another natural or legal person.
- Data portability: you can request that we provide you with personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, or you can request that it be ‘ported’ directly to another data controller that we do not have. l indicated. We can only process your request if: the processing is based on your consent or on the conclusion or execution of a contract with you; and processing is done by automatic means
- Automatic decision making: you can ask not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, but only when that decision: produces legal effects on you; or affects you in a similar way and to a significant extent.
This right does not apply if the decision reached after the automatic decision-making: we are required to conclude or enter into a contract with you, is authorized by law and there are adequate guarantees for your rights and freedoms. ; or is based on your explicit consent.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us.
ACCESSING SOME LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We cannot guarantee the security of these websites and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of these websites, so please check their policies before submitting personal data to those websites.
- by sending us an email at: email@example.com or
- by writing to the data protection officer at our registered office
Supervisory Authority: also, if your request has not been resolved or you are still dissatisfied, you can file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (http://www.dataprotection.ro/)
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY